Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Little Miss Safety

It's hard to believe Isabella it going to be 1 in just a few weeks. One of the things we have been looking forward to is her being old enough to go on bike rides with us. For our birthdays, we bought a bike trailer for her to ride in. Since her Dad is Mr. Safety, we of course had to get a helmet for Isabella. Jeff wanted to get one for her when she started crawling, but I held him off until now. Now if I can just convince him she does not need to wear it as she is learning to walk. ;o) Here are some pictures of Little Miss Safety showing off her new head fashions...


4 comments:

ducklynn said...

SO Adorable!

The Hall Family said...

Too CUTE! My in-laws bought the same thing for Avery. How funny?! I cant believe they are going to be 1 yr old - crazy! We need to have a 1 yr old reunion at the park or zoo. ;)

Sarah said...

You have me laughing out loud in my cube at the office. I love the helmet and how you're calling Jeff Mr. Safety. Looks like you are having a ton of fun! Miss you all!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, Isabella!